Wednesday, January 7, 2009

im back..with so much drama!

2009- my first post. since oct.28. i had a long vacation from blogging. its not that i didn't have anything to write. i was more indulged in talking than writing. now im back. and i have a lot to share.



just a recap:

dec. 26

i had a huge fight with Mr.A where i ended up leaving the crib. i had my share of insults and 1 slap that day. but what hurt the most was when Mr.A blurted out she likes someone else.I didn't believe her. 7 years. Did i tell you we had been together for 7 years? Well, going back, i didnt believe what she said. I wasn't hysterical. I left, hurting.





dec. 27

home. home sweet home. slept the whole day. too exhausted. from work and pain. hmm that rhymed.



dec. 28

i bought cleaning materials. to distract me. had to clean my cluttered room. been ignored for months and i felt it was the time for me to give it some attention.got tired. i logged in to the internet. and i became evil. i accessed something that wasn't mine. i dont know if i should regret this day or not. but alas, here it was.



an ex of Mr. A was my first suspect. I found out that Mr. A requested for the chat id of ex. pretending to be Mr. A, we started talking and a name was mentioned. Oli. i confronted Mr. A and she said its not the ex she likes but the cousin. I figured it was Oli.



dec. 29

i was so proud yet very hurt. i was attacking Mr. A. Insults here and there. I couldn't believe it. I was so hurt.



well to make the story short.

i found out that Mr. A really was cheating. and i still couldnt believe it.



but Mr. A chose me and promised not to contact Oli ever again. Yeah, it was Oli. And when Oli and i talked, she confirmed they have a 3 day old relationship. Mr. A swore to end it and that it was me she loved. it was over by Jan. 2



we were together all the time. there were still some petty fights.

chat id is no longer accessible to Mr. A. She leaves the cellphone behind too so i wont doubt.

things were better, i believe.



i went home jan 6. i wanted to trust Mr. A. for the past 7 years, she never did this to me.

i went home jan 7 to our crib.



the laptop was there. i still felt the need to spy. Im good at it.

and there i found out..



theyre talking again. new chat id. but theyre talking again.



i didnt attack Mr. A. ill pretend i dont know. We'll see..

No comments: