Thursday, October 9, 2008

thursday rain

i woke up too early. i only slept for 4 hours. not enough to keep me awake at work. i was in a deepsleep when i awoke to the sound of the heavy rain and thunder. i then realized there was no electricity. i got scared. but then one big thing hit me. i was alone. in the dark. and it was raining too hard and the thunderstorm was scaring me. i didn't move. i couldn't move. i pretended to sleep again. too much effort. the rain kept pouring. i opened my cellphone. no messages. no attempts from someone. dinerdash saved me. well, it kept me occupied...then i felt like peeing but i didn't want to stand. i didnt want to look at the other spaces in my room.my mind is playing.. im scared..

then the lights came up.

whew!

opened my laptop.







wish u were here or i was there with you...

1 comment:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

you were wishing for who ba? hehehe...